Just a friendly reminder that I’m offering a Welcome Spring with Yin Yoga 2-hour special class this coming Saturday April 23, 2-4pm. You can sign up online at Redwood Hot Yoga.
Headaches? Muscle cramps and spasms? Increased irritability or impending allergies? It may be that you are responding to the uprising of the Wood element in the world around (and within) us.
What to do? Come to my Welcome Spring with Yin Yoga special 2-hour class this Saturday April 23, 2-4pm. We will be soothing and balancing our bodies, minds, hearts and spirits to align ourselves with Spring. Some highlights:
- Spring relates to the Liver and Gallbladder organ system and the Wood element in Chinese medicine, representing re-birth, expansion & growth.
- When the Wood element is balanced within us, we too feel vitalized, invigorated, inspired
- If Wood energy is unbalanced, we may experience uneven energy levels, frequent headaches, tight tendons, irritability, digestive upsets, and muscle spasms
- Learn ways to align with & balance the Wood element using Yin Yoga, nutrition, aromatherapy and acupressure
- Revitalize with a Taoist meditation to nourish the 5 Yin organs (Lung, Liver, Heart, Spleen and Kidney)
Hope to see you there!
All the best,